Ronnie Convery is a journalist, formerly with STV and is presently communications director for the Archdiocese of Glasgow. He has a passionate interest in social media, is skilled in using it and committed to engaging in the public square. He is author of ‘Reclaiming the Piazza’.
The session will:
· Distinguish between Instagram, Facebook and Twitter in terms of their audience profile, strengths and weaknesses and message characteristics.
· Advise on how GTN can build a profile within these disparate audiences.
· Demonstrate how social media can build bridges to other events and resources.
· Define the role of a social manager.
· Advise on how a team of social media contributors/respondents can work together as effectively as possible.
· Illustrate how social media is used effectively within Ronnie’s own professional context.
This event is free to attend, but limited space means that you need to book your free place, below.
Date: 30 Apr, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm
Venue: The Alona Hotel, Motherwell